- 11-27-2012, 08:07 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Droid RAZR M on pageplus
You had any word since posting this?
I took the plunge and purchased one to replace a DInc I dropped in the sink. It gets here Thursday and I'll let you know how it goes. I've read some posts showing where you need to change a setting to CDMA only to get it to work without constantly looking for a 4G connection. The setting may be buried if the phone has the most recent OTA and not the stock 4.0 ICS.
- 11-28-2012, 04:59 AM #4
- 11-29-2012, 05:01 AM #6
- 12-07-2012, 10:34 PM #7
- By ZackBear in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:20 PM
- By awd1315 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:31 AM
- By Mac58 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 16Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:47 PM
- By androidcore in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2011, 08:56 PM
- By ChuckG73 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2011, 12:03 AM