Developer Edition Question
I'm looking to pick up a razr m at full price, so I might as well buy the developer edition from motorola. On their site, they mention that if you decide to unlock the bootloader, the following will occurr:
HOW UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER COULD IMPACT YOUR DEVICE
■You will lose all media and content on your device and will need to reinstall all applications downloaded from Google Play.
■You will not be able to watch any movies you downloaded.
■Applications may not work anymore.
■You may lose encryption support.
■You may lose some key functions like telephone, radio, and audio playback.
■You could cause permanent/physical damage to your device.
■Unlocking your bootloader will not change your device subsidy lock status
Why would I no longer be able to watch any movies that I downloaded? This seems a bit strange.
- 11-28-2012, 01:29 PM #2What other devices have I had? Here's my [URL="http://forums.androidcentral.com/android-central-lounge/181203-post-your-phone-timeline.html#post1861526"]phone timeline[/URL].
[B]Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads![/B]
[url=http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html][B]Community Rules & Guidelines[/B] - Mobile Nations Forums[/url]
- By Tribe92 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2012, 11:25 PM
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 50Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:37 PM
- By jackmei2 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2012, 11:10 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:10 PM
- By kardin in forum HTC G1/Dream Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2010, 04:18 PM