- 1 Posts
Razr M cannot find my D-Link 615 router
I got my new Droid on Sunday and have been trying to get it to access my router. Here's the setup:
Router is using
Filtering on but have entered MAC address into allow list
SSID is being broadcast
3 different laptops can get to the router just fine
on the same desk as the router
network notification on
wifi on during sleep = always
avoid poor connections = on
Frequency band = auto
In the phone, I go to WiFi.
It sees a dozen networks but not mine
I add it manually and enter the password.
But in Manage Networks, it says "not in range"
In the router, I have tried auto and entering the PIN
- 12-04-2012, 02:18 PM #2
Re: Razr M cannot find my D-Link 615 router
I have had issues when it connects but wont load any data. I have realized that It acts up when the router is on dual mode 20/40mhz and needs to be on 20mhz. I have a belkin N150 router.
I have read others have similar issues over at xda.
- By NickFromHouston in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 22Last Post: 03-15-2013, 06:16 PM
- By mapuia in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2012, 11:49 PM
- By MA2GA28 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 34Last Post: 02-18-2012, 11:14 PM
- By shepherd1 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2011, 06:21 PM
- By moobe in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2010, 10:08 AM