Has anyone had issues plugging in the stock micro-usb charger? I just got my RAZR M brand new a few days ago, and every time I go to plug in the charger, sometimes I hear a slight "crunchy" sound (like silicon on silicon) and I have to wiggle the charger a little to get the phone to recognize it's plugged in.
Should I send it back (still within the 14-day purchase window) and request a new one?-Strygun
Former phone: HTC Droid Incredible
Current phone: Motorola Droid RAZR M
- 12-01-2012, 10:35 AM #2
Re: Charging port?
I would think about sending it back while you are still in the 14 day window. The usb port is a tight fit but I don't hear any crunching sound. Mine had a bad notification light and Verizon gave me a new phone without any issues.
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- By skelzer in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 43Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:43 AM
- By girlinthesw in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2011, 11:48 AM
- By urban plumbing in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2010, 09:49 PM
- By EvoRoy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 10-01-2010, 04:59 AM
- By rog152 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 20Last Post: 08-01-2010, 11:20 PM