Blue Screen when installing drivers and trying to use storage
Just got the Razr M and when I tried to plug it in for the first time, it blue screened when trying to install drivers. It seems to do so when installing the Motorola Network Interface driver. After reboot, it'll either not mount the drive, or it'll blue screen when I'm trying to transfer files. I've tried the motorola device manager app, updated windows, tried to to update the drivers. I've tried plug in with debugging mode on... blue screen every time.
Here is the error code given:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional information about the problem:
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Running windows 7 64, looking for any help! Thanks in advance!
- 12-06-2012, 11:59 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 04:33 PM #4
Re: Blue Screen when installing drivers and trying to use storage
no, but I can connect to the phone just phine when I put it in 'camera mode' instead of media mode... It must have something to do with the extra drivers required. I have heard that there are conflicts with a driver called DVD43, and can conflict with some nVidia Drivers, but I haven't found the conflict yetm because I have neither. I would install the drivers in safe mode, but I don't see how that would help, but I will give it a try.
- By Famous.Rob in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2011, 07:46 PM
- By djf1986 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:59 PM
- By alpha752 in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:03 AM
- By tntdroid in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:28 PM
- By ssbmx90 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:06 PM