Why won't my bookmarks widget show thumbnails of the webpages that they are associated with?

bwat1009

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Razr M for about two weeks now and love it so far but for some reason, my bookmarks widget will not display thumbnails of my bookmarked website. Coming from an HTC phone, this was one of my favorite features of Sense. For the first four or five days, All but one or two of the bookmarks did display thumbnails. The couple that did usually came and went, one day they were there, the next they were gone. Starting about three days ago, all of my thumbnails were gone and they will not come back. It isn't something that I can't live without but it would be nice to have it working. I am sure that there is some simple little setting that I am over looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Tarototh

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
hi, I too have this problem. this thread came up in a random internet search of others with this problem. I am using a Samsung Galaxy s3 with Android 4.2 upgraded to 4.3. I am having problems finding other places discussing this issue or any to it.