- 72 Posts
Smart Actions - Home Hule
Loved using Smart Actions with ICS, but since upgrading to JB, I can't seem to get any rules to work that require locations, especially he Home Rule (which worked beautifully before). Phone can't seem to find my location - but ALL location services are ON. I've tried it @ multiple locations, tried hand-entering locations, or choosing a location from my address book. Each time I get a message stating, sorry, your address cannot be found. I checked a satellite-finding app to make sure the phone was finding satellites ok. So, WTF?
Anyone else come across this issue? (Please do not suggest Samsung tech tiles as a solution - I'm looking to get the App working).
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- 12-16-2012, 04:47 PM #2MacGyver Wannabe
- 608 Posts
Re: Smart Actions - Home Hule
I found the location settings to be too unreliable so I started using the TecTiles. I'd rather be out $20 and have 100% effectiveness. Unfortunately it sounds like you've already tried everything I could suggest. Wifi is typically sufficient to determine location (and often suggested within apps). Maybe you should try a factory reset.
- 12-17-2012, 05:09 PM #4
- By wlawyer in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2011, 10:10 AM
- By jhaak in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:04 PM
- By ultimate_ed in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2011, 09:43 PM
- By expertandrew in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:14 PM
- By mbentley3 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2011, 09:25 AM