RAZR M update from Verizon?
Is there a way to update my RAZR m that I got yesterday to JB 4.2 or do I have to wait until Verizon gets off their butts? Should I update it myself or wait for Verizon to make sure nothing bad happens to my phone?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forum
- 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM #2
Re: RAZR M update from Verizon?
I found out that it's expected that we "might" get JB 4.1.2 in Q1 of 2013. I pray we go straight to 4.2 because when I got it on my nexus 7 my battery life got better and it got way faster too.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
- By Sal in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 42Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:25 AM
- By nuker2guy in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:41 AM
- By keerf in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:45 PM
- By Hipgrncln in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:51 PM
- By starscream84 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 06-30-2010, 02:49 PM