Call Quality and Signal Strength
Looking for some help. I've had a GS3 since launch and still can't get used to the size and not too happy about the famous Samsung weaker radios.
The GS3 is a great phone (beautiful display - still don't see "Super AMOLED sub pixels, very fast (couldn't even tell when the JB update hit - it was fast before and after) and if you're in a good signal area it does fine.
I love the size of the Razr M - just want to make sure I will also get improved call quality and better reception (that's Moto's big claim to fame).
How is your call quality and signal strength so far?
Thanks in advance!
- 12-23-2012, 06:46 AM #2
Re: Call Quality and Signal Strength
I've had my RazrM for 2 weeks now and the call quality its fantastic. Even on speaker it's great. Every thing else about the phone is amazing too. I would say go for it!
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- By philly in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:42 PM
- By Havraha in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2011, 09:45 PM
- By PBX-Tech in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2011, 06:17 PM
- By javadandy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2011, 06:48 PM
- By jfenton in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2011, 07:14 AM