- 1 Posts
Droid Razr M-Microphone gone from Android Keyboard
I have had this phone for a couple of days and today the microphone is gone from the keyboard. I am running Jellybean.
I have gone to the settings and selected show microphone on main keyboard and even tried switching it to symbols keyboard.
I have restarted it in safe mode. Shut it down again for a reboot. Uninstalled any apps I added in case there was some sort of compatibility issue.
- 12-23-2012, 03:13 PM #2
Re: Droid Razr M-Microphone gone from Android Keyboard
I lost the Mic on the keyboard on my last phone. I had to go in and uncheck a couple of keyboards because they were all selected. Can't remember which one I left checked, but I had to have 1 keyboard selected and Swype selected and that brought the Mic back. Might not be the same problem you are having, but it worked for me. Good luck!
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- 12-24-2012, 10:28 AM #3
- By babygirl0419 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:43 AM
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1990Last Post: 04-28-2010, 05:29 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 04-16-2010, 10:49 AM
- By racermech in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 27Last Post: 02-27-2010, 10:24 PM
- By johnatthebar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-10-2009, 10:26 PM