When using GPS over bluetooth in car, play music plays but I don't want it to
When I'm using my gps in my car over the car's stereo, connected by bluetooth for turn by turn directions, Google play music automatically starts and can't be turned off without effecting the sound from the GPS. Sometimes I don't want to listen to music the same time I'm using the GPS. Very frustrating. I can't find a work around. Can anyone help?
- By sethgoldstein in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2012, 05:50 PM
- By Fertie in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2012, 02:14 AM
- By Deenybird in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2011, 07:32 PM
- By funguy123us in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:06 AM
- By roygbiver in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2010, 02:50 AM