- 20 Posts
Total Noob Question about the Droid Razr M and Rooting
Ok y'all I'm just going to come out and preface this by saying that I'm a noob when it comes to rooting phones and don't quite understand it. What is rooting exactly? What are the benefits to rooting? Does it void the phone's warranty? And what is the best method for rooting the Droid RAZR M running 4.1.1 Jelly Bean?
Gunner out!Samsung Stratosphere----> Piece of Junk Verizon Wireless------------> Almost Worthless Motorola Droid Razr M----> Priceless
- 01-03-2013, 09:32 PM #2
- 01-08-2013, 03:03 AM #3
- 75 Posts
Re: Total Noob Question about the Droid Razr M and Rooting
I'm a noob to Motorola devices but yes rooting will void your warranty. Rooting is cool, but be careful what you do after you root. Most people root to flash roms and customize their phones. There's a great root method here in this forum, in the stickies section.
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- By Brian202020 in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2013, 07:31 AM
- By Gunner2000 in forum Motorola Droid 4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2013, 01:21 PM
- By ts47 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
- By dasaucemasta in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:18 PM
- By CalamityX1 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 17Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:02 AM