1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default new to the forums new razr m

hey everyone! my name is Tim I'm new to the forums and a proud owner RAZRM and have to say im very happy and impressed with this phone! I've had the droid 1 and 3. wasnt impressed with the droid 3 the 1 was wayyy better but broke and had to get a new phone. droid 3 was a horrible choice after 3 phones and the last one on its last leg it was time to upgrade. recently got the RAZRM a few days ago and couldnt be any happier! this phone is awesome. good size does everything i want it to. updated to jellybean and its awesome. battery life is good especially for being at work listening to internet radio almost all day.

Default Re: new to the forums new razr m

Tim welcome to Android Central and the Droid RAZR M! I was in the same boat you were only with a Samsung Stratosphere. I had that phone for just under 7 months and I went through 4 phones and 2 batteries and Samsung and Verizon were never able to fix the problems I was having with the phone from day 1. Well after some fighting with customer service I had them replace the phone with the Droid RAZR M and couldn't be happier with the phone. My only complaint is actually a blessing in disguise. The phone is so light that I can barely tell if it is in my pocket so I scare myself because I search for it frantically because I felt like I lost it. Enjoy your new phone and hope you enjoy the forums here!
    Gunner out!

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
    Samsung Stratosphere----> Piece of Junk Verizon Wireless------------> Almost Worthless Motorola Droid Razr M----> Priceless