- 1 Posts
new to the forums new razr m
hey everyone! my name is Tim I'm new to the forums and a proud owner RAZRM and have to say im very happy and impressed with this phone! I've had the droid 1 and 3. wasnt impressed with the droid 3 the 1 was wayyy better but broke and had to get a new phone. droid 3 was a horrible choice after 3 phones and the last one on its last leg it was time to upgrade. recently got the RAZRM a few days ago and couldnt be any happier! this phone is awesome. good size does everything i want it to. updated to jellybean and its awesome. battery life is good especially for being at work listening to internet radio almost all day.
- 01-16-2013, 10:59 PM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: new to the forums new razr m
Tim welcome to Android Central and the Droid RAZR M! I was in the same boat you were only with a Samsung Stratosphere. I had that phone for just under 7 months and I went through 4 phones and 2 batteries and Samsung and Verizon were never able to fix the problems I was having with the phone from day 1. Well after some fighting with customer service I had them replace the phone with the Droid RAZR M and couldn't be happier with the phone. My only complaint is actually a blessing in disguise. The phone is so light that I can barely tell if it is in my pocket so I scare myself because I search for it frantically because I felt like I lost it. Enjoy your new phone and hope you enjoy the forums here!
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central ForumsSamsung Stratosphere----> Piece of Junk Verizon Wireless------------> Almost Worthless Motorola Droid Razr M----> Priceless
- By simple-man in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2012, 08:55 AM
- By dt81 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2010, 11:08 AM
- By Shasta1914 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-28-2010, 11:40 AM
- By redandroid83 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:04 PM
- By Gostdogg in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2010, 10:19 PM