new to the forums new razr m

vipls400

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
hey everyone! my name is Tim I'm new to the forums and a proud owner RAZRM and have to say im very happy and impressed with this phone! I've had the droid 1 and 3. wasnt impressed with the droid 3 the 1 was wayyy better but broke and had to get a new phone. droid 3 was a horrible choice after 3 phones and the last one on its last leg it was time to upgrade. recently got the RAZRM a few days ago and couldnt be any happier! this phone is awesome. good size does everything i want it to. updated to jellybean and its awesome. battery life is good especially for being at work listening to internet radio almost all day.

Gunner2000

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Tim welcome to Android Central and the Droid RAZR M! I was in the same boat you were only with a Samsung Stratosphere. I had that phone for just under 7 months and I went through 4 phones and 2 batteries and Samsung and Verizon were never able to fix the problems I was having with the phone from day 1. Well after some fighting with customer service I had them replace the phone with the Droid RAZR M and couldn't be happier with the phone. My only complaint is actually a blessing in disguise. The phone is so light that I can barely tell if it is in my pocket so I scare myself because I search for it frantically because I felt like I lost it. Enjoy your new phone and hope you enjoy the forums here!
Gunner out!

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1