Droid RAZR M E-mail Syncing Problems

leucotios

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
First time poster-

I recently upgraded to the Droid RAZR M from an old Motorola that I don't even recognize anymore. I love the phone, but I'm having a specific problem with the default email client.

On my old phone, I used K-9 mail to handle all of my email on the phone, and Outlook when I was on my desktop. I have Outlook configured to pull emails off of my domain server when I download them, so once I have them on my computer, they were gone from the server completely. On the old phone, once it saw that the email had been removed from the server, and it went to download new messages (at 15 minute intervals, don't know if that is relevant), it would remove the deleted messages from my phone. On the RAZR M, the emails are still on the phone even after I've removed them from the server and forced a refresh. Is this something that I changed with my settings, and is it possible to go back to that setup.

TLDR; When I download an email to my desktop, I want it to be removed from the Inbox on my phone. How do I do that, and can it be done without downloading some complicated app?

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I found out that if you use the outlook email application and delete emails online on your desktop it takes them off of your phone.

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie