- 2 Posts
Droid Razr M blizzard warning???
I got a new Droid Razr M for Christmas and didn't turn it off for about a week or so. We've had bad weather lately, so the first time I turned it back on, my notifications showed a severe blizzard warning. No problem, right? Yeah, well now every time I turn it off and back on, I have a blizzard warning. Yesterday it was fifty degrees so I'm thinking something's wrong. Not really a huge problem, just wondering how to make it go away.
- 01-14-2013, 10:19 PM #2
- 01-14-2013, 11:12 PM #3
- By valorian in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 9Last Post: 10-27-2011, 05:24 PM
- By desoulja2185 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 23Last Post: 10-23-2011, 10:09 PM
- By Zylograth in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2011, 04:27 PM
- By huskerkate in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 21Last Post: 10-22-2011, 01:05 PM
- By huskerkate in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 17Last Post: 10-09-2011, 04:19 PM