- 4 Posts
compilation tracks rearranged
I am very new to droid, recently jumped out of the apple boat,,,
I checked around these forums for the answer but nothing popped up, so... I dragged and dropped a compilation into the razr music folder from itunes (my ripped cd) and the tracks have been rearranged. It is a rave cd which needs to have the correct order and no pauses between tracks. I'm using the "play music" app
Is there a setting I can find? A different app to play music? or...?
thanks in advance!
- 01-16-2013, 03:35 PM #2
- 116 Posts
Re: compilation tracks rearranged
Either rename the file names so that each file name starts with "01....", "02....", etc. or edit the tags of those tracks and ensure each tag has the correct track number noted in it. I'm not sure which one of those two values the stock app looks at. Otherwise, it probably just arranges them alphabetically.
As far as good audio players, I like PowerAmp.Motorola Razr M + stock Android 4.1.2 on Verizon
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 07:53 PM
- By srv in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2011, 09:02 AM
- By kreativ in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:31 AM
- By rsbenedict in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:23 AM
- By chriswaar in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:16 AM