- 2 Posts
New to Forums. Rooting Advice?
Considering rooting my RAZRM. Figured I would post here and see if people were happy or not happy with their decision to root their phone. Any issues that I should be aware of specifically with this phone? Anything extra cool? Any websites you recommend? Maybe a list of ROMS that are available?
I did a little research on rooting but still pretty much a noob. Any helpful advice would be appreciated!
- 01-16-2013, 10:43 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: New to Forums. Rooting Advice?
I am starting to have some pieces come together but the picture of what exactly I should be doing is still blury.
I can't really find a list of essential things I need to do when I root my phone so I am slowly trying to piece them together.
So far I have NAND Backup / Restore
Custom Rom probably an option, even though there aren't a ton for the RAZR M right now?
heard something about safestrap?
Like I said still very fuzzy...
Another thing I am still a little fuzzy on is exactly how I know which apps are geared towards users that are rooted..
- By DoughboyVT in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2011, 10:47 AM
- By Bills_Evo4G in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2010, 02:11 PM
- By simon1b in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 02:35 PM
- By logan.fleisher in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:18 AM
- By estebancam in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:48 PM