Heads up: Disabling Google Search
I didn't like the fact Google Search was atop every screen, so I DISABLED it( Settings/APPS/ ALL/ Google Search/Disable(may show this, may not). What happened was all my voice input was then rendered useless. I had to do a factory reset to get it working again.
Just a heads up.
- 01-23-2013, 09:58 AM #2
Re: Heads up: Disabling Google Search
I used to use Go Launcher all the time with my Droid X but find the native one works OK with the M.. The only reason for me to use another launcher is to delete icon labels although I did that indirectly by creating all folders, then deleting the label. But you are correct there.
- By reyxlp in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Paul627g in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2011, 08:20 PM
- By FrankTheTank in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 12Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:06 PM
- By jewjitsu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2011, 04:50 PM
- By flashpiti in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2011, 09:49 PM