- 1 Posts
Just bought a Razr M
1) Can you set the phone to come on at a certain time in the morning and turn off at a certain time at night?? I don't want an alarm, just for it to come on and off at certain times.
2) How do I set a tone for when I get a text ?
3) Is there any way to set a light that comes on when you are charging it so you know it's charging?
- 01-26-2013, 05:17 PM #2
Re: Just bought a Razr M
1) I don't know if you can schedule full power off/on with stock software. SmartActions can schedule switching Airplane Mode on and off, or adjusting the volume settings for a "silent mode".
2) If you want the tone for text to be different from the system default, open the Text Messaging app, choose Settings from the drop down in the upper-right corner. Notification settings are at the bottom.
3) There are charging indicators on the battery icon, and on the battery part of the circles widget when plugged in. Also, on the lock screen, it will read "Charging, 60%" or whatever level it is. If you want something less subtle, you could set a SmartAction to do any number of things to be triggered when you plug in. I just made one to change my wallpaper when I'm charging, and it changed back when I unplugged!
- 01-26-2013, 09:42 PM #3
- By curthibbs in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 24Last Post: 06-28-2010, 03:10 PM
- By curthibbs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 19Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:21 PM
- By jamesedward318 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 29Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:07 AM
- By Postal Dude in forum Android GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2010, 04:05 PM