- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Razr M screen issue?
I just bought my new M yesterday and immediately updated it to jellybean so I don't know if this problem existed before the update or not. I first notice the problem when I unlock the screen and the circle widget rotates into place. The weather for the circle widget (cloudy, sunny, moon) seems to update slowly and is extremely grainy. I've tried playing a couple of games (tiny tower and temple run) and both sortof open and then the screen jumps around horribly. Facebook and other apps seems to have this slow motion update issue too. I was wondering if it could have been one of the apps I installed, so did a factory default (didn't really matter since had just bought) and that didn't help either. Anyone else seen this issue on their M? Any suggestions on solving?
Thanks in advance. Like others I really like the form of the M and the updates coming from an HTC Incredible, but this problem seems more than just an annoyance .
- By LCW in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2012, 02:37 PM
- By NM08SRT8#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 225Last Post: 09-24-2010, 03:21 PM
- By rem_kujawa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2010, 11:56 AM
- By CharlesA03 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2010, 02:59 PM
- By zhelf in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:59 PM