Is there any way to adjust the notification volume at the same time as the ringer volume like every other phone besides Motorola's? My wife's bionic has the same issue.
I've tried an app called volume control + but to do what I want you have to open the app every time you want to adjust both volumes using the rocker.
If you're unsure what I'm talking about, try adjusting the volume using the rocker. It will only adjust the ringtone volume and not the notification volume. You can verify by opening the sound settings menu.
- 02-14-2013, 09:18 AM #2
- 75 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Notification Volume
I use Tasker to fix this annoying feature which first appeared on ICS. Setup a profile in Tasker that looks for Ringer change, once a change is detected Tasker will run a Task which can for example set Notification level = to Ringer level or offset/scale by doing math (possibilities are endless).
- By danharmon in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:16 AM
- By amandafaye in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2010, 10:07 AM
- By gskbrew in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2010, 02:43 AM
- By sillyshyme in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2010, 03:11 PM
- By jzarowitz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:36 AM