- 4 Posts
Howdy forum folks, When my alarm wakes me up I reach over to touch the "dismiss" command and my finger tip, missing the mark, touches nearby, like the tools button, the phone obediently leaves that screen and opens the tools folder (alarm still ringing). I cannot find a way back to the alarm screen to dismiss/snooze the alarm (alarm still ringing) and giving up my search, I power down the phone.
Does anyone know a way back to the the alarm dismiss/snooze window once the window (and me) is lost?
- 01-30-2013, 08:37 AM #2
That happened to me this morning! I pulled it off the dock, and exited out to my home screen. I pulled down the notifications menu and there was a notification for the alarm. I was able to turn it off that way. I guess you have to be precise when you dismiss ether alarm.
Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums
- By jdkluck in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-27-2009, 11:02 AM
- By jburke82 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:27 PM
- By bkuester in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2009, 02:26 PM
- By pacanis in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:18 PM
- By azwinter in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:48 PM