Car Dock Interface

Pete7874

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
So, I bought the Motorola car dock for my Razr M. I thought I would have to buy a car dock app for it, but to my surprise, when I placed the phone in the dock, the Motorola car dock interface showed up automatically. Nice! I did not see an icon/shortcut to this interface like I did in my old D2G, so I assumed Motorola did not include the car dock interface anymore. It looks like it's there after all, but there is no way bring it up manually, or at least not that I know if.

Are any of you using third party car dock apps? The paid Car Home Ultra seems to have a nice interface, but I'll see how the free Motorola one works out first.

PingPirate

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm personally not a fan of the built in car dock. I really do like how it is automated but in some regards it's a little annoying, I.e. the home screen perspective flips. I wouldn't mind a third party app in place of it. Also, the Verizon rep told me that the universal dock can change out sizes to fit any phone. With a case on my M, that's really not the case. It kind of wiggles around in its seat and makes me uncomfortable that it might break. But all in all, the dock is handy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy