- 2 Posts
[Resolved} Rooted , have SU icon but no root access!?
I rooted using this link: Root your Razr M now - xda-developers
and followed all the instructions carefully. However, i can't get root access to any apps. Titanium backup, rootchecker, all of those say that i'm not rooted. What should i do? I have the SU icon and have tried rooting again and rebooting.
Edit: I fixed this problem by downloading SU and superuser again and replacing the files in the.zip. i then re-rooted and it went smoothly.
- By chuckawd in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2012, 10:22 PM
- By bogey golfer in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:23 PM
- By coolkatz321 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 04-22-2011, 09:26 PM
- By theonerelic in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:57 AM
- By golfhunter28#AC in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2010, 09:30 PM