- 03-06-2013, 08:30 PM #2
Re: Repairing camera glass
Hey did you ever get this fixed? I need to replace mine too.
I do have some advice though: I broken mine by trying to pry it out from the little insert at the top toward the middle. I put a razor blade there and pulled up gently, it snapped and shattered :/ However from disassembling the rest of the device, there is adhesive all around the phone. so I would try heating it up then prying VERY gently.
Otherwise please share where you are at with this, thanks!
- 07-15-2013, 12:49 AM #3
- 08-20-2013, 12:53 PM #4
- 09-05-2013, 04:36 PM #5
- 12-01-2013, 11:24 PM #6
- By Robb12 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 25Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:03 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2011, 08:53 PM
- By RTV in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2011, 08:22 PM
- By skipamy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 26Last Post: 08-25-2010, 03:16 PM
- By htc.EVOlution in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:46 PM