- 03-06-2013, 07:30 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Repairing camera glass
Hey did you ever get this fixed? I need to replace mine too.
I do have some advice though: I broken mine by trying to pry it out from the little insert at the top toward the middle. I put a razor blade there and pulled up gently, it snapped and shattered :/ However from disassembling the rest of the device, there is adhesive all around the phone. so I would try heating it up then prying VERY gently.
Otherwise please share where you are at with this, thanks!
- By Robb12 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 25Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:03 PM
- By Tex_Norseman in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2011, 07:53 PM
- By RTV in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:22 PM
- By skipamy in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 26Last Post: 08-25-2010, 02:16 PM
- By htc.EVOlution in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:46 PM