- 2 Posts
Calendar events not syncable
I have a new Razr M with Android 4.1.1. Events I enter into my phone calendar never go to Google calendar; they show as green and are marked unsyncable.
Controlled experiment shows that : 1. Events put in Google Calendar on web go to phone calendar and Outlook calendar on my laptop. 2. Events put in Outlook on laptop go to Google calendar and phone calendar. 3. Events put into phone calendar go nowhere else. I have no issues with synching emails.
Is there some setting I am missing?
- 02-22-2013, 09:18 PM #2
Re: Calendar events not syncable
I believe that your problem is in the calendar that you are using to enter the event. When you open your calendar app and then add an event in the add screen there should be a choice of calendar. You do not want to add it to the phone calendar but add it to the Gmail account calendar.
I believe that the different color is another indication that it is in a different calendar. Also in your calendar app using the menu>settings you can see what calendars exist and which ones you want to displayGalaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 02-23-2013, 04:50 PM #4
- 02-25-2013, 12:15 PM #5
- 02-25-2013, 12:30 PM #6
- 04-18-2013, 02:33 PM #7
- 09-01-2013, 10:15 AM #8
- By tduffysd in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:21 PM
- By jnussb9328 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2010, 05:54 PM
- By MultiMatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:48 PM
- By arcane#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2010, 02:20 PM
- By garrilla in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:08 AM