1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem sending pictures in texts with my Razr M

Hi,

I've recently been having a problem sending pictures in my texts. The first couple months I had no problems, but that last month or so, 90% of the time I try it fails. It just shows a green arrow saying it's sending and then a couple hours later a red X appears and says the delivery failed. I'm using the texting program it came with. I did install Mighty Text, to text from my computer, and thought that might be the problem, so I uninstalled it. Unfortunately the problem still persists. Does anyone have any advice? Why was it working fine before? What other things do you think I might have downloaded that might be causing this problem?

Thanks!

Default Re: Problem sending pictures in texts with my Razr M

I have been having the exact same problem! I don't have any other texting apps on my phone other than the one it came with. I've only had my phone about a month, and this just started happening less than a week ago.

I would try to power down and do a sim pull I know in my other devices that has worked for issues like that

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

I experiance that while my wifi is connected I have to disable my wifi for less than a minute for my mms to work through 4g like it needs to

- - - Updated - - -

I experiance that while my wifi is connected I have to disable my wifi for less than a minute for my mms to work through 4g like it needs to