- 126 Posts
Hotspot problem: Windows was unable to connect
None of my computers (all Win 7 machines) are able to connect to the hotspot. The SSID is visible, but when trying to connect, I get an error message on the PC saying "Windows was unable to connect to ...." When I reboot the phone, most of the time it starts working again. What's up with that?
- 126 Posts
Re: Hotspot problem: Windows was unable to connect
Seems to be caused by wifi... example: if I switch off the hotspot, then turn on wi-fi on the phone, then turn wi-fi off and turn hotspot back on, the problem reappears. Then I have to reboot the phone again if I want the hotspot to start working properly.
Is anyone else able to recreate the issue by following what I described above?
- By Jamie Small in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2013, 05:23 AM
- By Wilkinsrs in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2010, 04:13 PM
- By retiredf5 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2010, 11:40 AM
- By sirmichael in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:49 PM
- By herbologist in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:04 PM