New to Razr M

krichmond0306

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I just bought myself a Razr M after I was forced to retire my Bionic,and after a week I don't see any issues with the phone. It may because I was coming from the Bionic but what are some of the issues people commonly have? What should I watch for? I've been extremely impressed thus far, but I might be bias.

A895

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Only issues I can think of is when you are on 4.1.2. there is a small screen twitch sometimes, maybe once a day or less but it is really quick so it doesn't annoy you. It doesn't affect the performance either. Another which I have issue with maybe once or twice a week is the ram is ate up by IDK what. It causes the phone to lag on 3D games. Other than that you will probably be hard pressed to find any problems as it is a fast capable phone and looks good too. If you do have issues you can always ask us in this forum someone will always be here to answer questions.

Posted via Android Central App

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
RAZR Mini is the bomb! Especially coming from my first and only other "smart"phone, the Droid X.
I haven't had any issue that weren't a direct cause of me. The battery surpasses the life of the DX BY FAR!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanthan23