- 3 Posts
I hope this is not a dumb question...
Ok, on my last Droid (Droid 3) it seemed that all my downloaded music was accessible to me, for example I could use different songs as different ringtones for different contacts. Now all my music is available under the Google Play Music app and under Double Twist (my preferred music app) but not when I go to select a song to use as a ringtone.
ALSO, I have a 16gb SD card in my phone but when I downloaded my music (using Isyncr) it didn't end up on the SD card, could that be the problem? If so, how do I get my music on the SD card using a Mac that doesn't have a place to install an SD card.
Thanks so much!
- 05-16-2013, 02:24 PM #2
Re: Music Issue
You cannot put songs as ringtones, and if you use the files app and dive in to the internal storage you can move your music from your phone to your microsd card no problem. I do it all the time when I download music.
Posted via AC App on my Droid RAZR M
- 05-16-2013, 11:13 PM #3
- By ips in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2012, 03:23 PM
- By lavman72 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:50 PM
- By Randomhero180 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
- By MA2GA28 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 01:08 PM
- By bgeddings in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 03:48 PM