Google Play says there's no connection?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I go into Google Play it says no connection even when mobile data is on and I have 3 bars of 4g. I tried clearing the cache partition but it wouldn't help. Suggestions? I can browse the Internet though.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Is everything synching when you go to your Google account?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

dundee06

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I've been experiencing the same thing lately. Thought it was something with the custom ROM I'm running, but i couldn't find anything on the interments about carbon ROM having Google play issues. I said Internets. Ha Ha. Hope the smart guys will help us figure out what's up.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

tuffasgong

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
If they are set to automatic set them manually. I just had the same issue, don't know why the automatic messed up but set the date and time manually no everything is fine.

zarakasad

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
My time was already set to automatic, still I set it manually but it didn't work. I tried almost everything except for what requires a data wipe. Please help me. I havae unlocked galaxy s3 and I'm using wifi

Setting the time is working for almost everyone but not me, help me please :|

Last edited by a moderator:

HotrodHanz

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings > Date and Time > Make sure the date is correct, if not then set it to the correct date, and if you need to, time. I did this and all my apps I couldn't use started working properly.

Abbie Pearce

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had a problem for weeks now, and I've checked date&time, I've deleted and re done my google mail and I've also cleared the google play cache and data, I NEED help please.

I2OR

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I NEED HELP!!! i've got a fresh new Nexus 7 (2013) and this problem with Play Store ('No connection' message). i've got a perfect WiFi connection, other apps work with internet. i've tried everything recommended in this thread - changed time to manual-auto, cleared cash, removed-logged to g-acct, even rooted the sucker and removed the 'hosts' file.. nothing helps.. this is SOOO f*cking depressing... i'm about to smash it against the wall

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar