Google Play says there's no connection?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WHo can Help me PLs =w=

IF Who Knw,Pls Help me.Thk
My Phone Is Galaxy Trend s7560,Me Download the Freedom later,me Get a Google Play no Connection Problem
I tired All Ways,but no Work.... (system/etc no Have.....)
Plsplsplspls.....
Thk All Guys:'(

Discussion of freedom or other illegal apps is not allowed.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Gabby Backes

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
i just got a new concord 3 from t mobile and when i go to play store it says no connection rety, i have done everything but it still won't work, HELP!

Lola1299

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I've been having this problem from about a year I think if you have a freedom app or adblockplus app when you uninstall them or disabled them they will do this to your phone I don't know why ?!
Last time a had this problem when I uninstalled freedom app the youtube and google play stopped working it says no connection but when I installed it again every thing worked very fine
Now I have the same problem again and I think it's because of the adblockplus app I tried the same way but it doesn't work

Neemayeswant

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Found this in another thread, worked like a charm for me:-

1. Switch off wifi
2. switch on your flight mode
3. Switch on your wifi
4. Restart your mobile with ACTIVATED FLIGHT MODE & WIFI.
5.KEEP flight mode On
6. OPEN GOOGLE PLAY.
ITS WORK
7. Then Switch off flight mode

thanhlala

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
I've been having this problem from about a year I think if you have a freedom app or adblockplus app when you uninstall them or disabled them they will do this to your phone I don't know why ?!
Last time a had this problem when I uninstalled freedom app the youtube and google play stopped working it says no connection but when I installed it again every thing worked very fine
Now I have the same problem again and I think it's because of the adblockplus app I tried the same way but it doesn't work

i have the same problem with you, it's all about "Freedom" app.
This video help me to fix this.
youtube.com watch?v=iZXwrne3Z7A
----
First: Install again Freedom
Open Freedom -> Setting -> Stop
Open Google Play, Youtube... It have connection.
Go to manage app, delete cache, force stop Freedom, and Uninstall.
Hope this help.

ekhmuel

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I recently tried to down load my first album via play store to play. I paid for the whole (music) album and it opened in play. However only 2 songs downloaded. Whenever I tried to start the down load again of remaining tracks I kept getting a similar message. I messed with the settings and turned off the 'download only' option. The download completed a few minutes later.

To find the download only toggle, go to the highest menu in play (using the <- icon) and click on the three parallel lines. The toggle button is in the list.

floh67

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site
If anyone is still having this issue I made a fix for it a while back. Hopefully it works for you, it has a few steps, the simple ones are first and the more complex ones later.

https://youtu.be/3QdKUgrrRHw

I have still the issue with the 'Android Market' (no play store). And tried a lot of things. When I open the hosts file with my root explorer (I already had one, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to download it because the market doesn't work) I just see the first line with the local host - I don't have any other lines, so I wasn't able to hash tagg them. I tried to add your lines, but even this didn't work. After have tried to open the market again (still doesn't work) I had a look at the hosts file and it looked like before my changes, the new lines had been removed.
Any idea about that?
It is a HTC Desire Z (HTC version 2.1 with Android 2.3.3)

Honeysuckle86

Mar 5, 2018
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer