| || |
Re: Google Play says there's no connection?
(1)Formet the android device
(2)when signing in gmail or google account notice a statement below the enter password field
[1st line](Enter email)
[2nd line](Enter password)
[Last line with a TICKE BOX](Sync the data.......(statement may vary from device to device , but very less to no chance))
(3)as i mentioned notice the third line sentence and read it
(4)if it says something about sync things then
(5)there should be an already ticked box at the start of these terms and conditions( yes ! They r some kind of terms and conditions)
(6) untick the box (meaning , tap the box nd the tick will disapear , but if the tick does not disapear then try to make it disappear )
(7) once it is unticked ( no tick in box) then
(8) sign in
(9) if your problem still continues then
(10) ' my problems gone brotha , i cant help ya'
(11) sorry if i was rude in statement(10)
(12) repeat the whole process 3 timea and see if u get some luck
(13) and last but not least make sure u have the date,day, time (accurate within hours) correctly set in your android device
Thankyou if u read my over-explained solution to a not so very explainable ptoblem.