- 05-19-2013, 09:44 PM #2
- 118 Posts
Re: What does this mean?
1x is basically anything slower than 3G. If you don't have 4G or 3G coverage, the phone will try to connect at whatever else is available... 2G, 2.5G, etc.
What are 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G networks ? :: SG FAQ
It's funny how many people don't even remember the world before 3G anymore.
- 05-21-2013, 03:31 AM #4
- 05-21-2013, 04:01 AM #5
- 06-03-2013, 07:58 AM #6
- By Deacon#AC in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:18 PM
- By jayn2g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2011, 07:18 AM
- By Workodactyl in forum Droid BionicReplies: 52Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:06 PM
- By mrsplashystats in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:27 PM
- By stormaddict13 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2010, 08:51 PM