- 1 Posts
I just upgraded from a Droid X to the Razr M.
Overall, I couldn't be happier, but there are a couple of things annoying me that I'd like to fix... hopefully without having to root the phone.
1. I keep getting haptic vibrations when unlocking the phone. How do I turn this off?????
2. I want to get rid of the completely useless 'recent apps' button in the navigation bar at the bottom and replace it with a 'menu' button. Is there any way to do this?????
3. How do I get rid of the annoying noise the phone makes when turning on????? I want boot up to be silent!!!
- 05-31-2013, 06:36 PM #2
Re: Little irritations....
The first one should be found in settings, but I'm not sure of the exact location on that device. The second and third items, the only way I know of changing is through having root access.
- 06-02-2013, 12:55 AM #3
- 06-04-2013, 06:30 AM #4
- 06-04-2013, 06:33 AM #5
- By wtphoto in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:05 PM
- By GenericMessage in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 02-03-2010, 08:34 AM
- By Mcpot132 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:06 AM
- By jrburdet#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2009, 04:12 PM
- By email@example.com in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2009, 07:24 PM