Razr M XT 907 - Multiple Problems after flashing with RSD Lite

v0ltage112

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys so I am facing weird problems. I have searched through the forums either I cant find anything or I am too scared to do any more experiments I really dont want to loose my Razr M XT 907.

Problems
  1. Laggy performance at times
  2. Camera gets stuck when I take pictures at times then I have to restart.
  3. when I reboot my phone it shows AP Fast boot screen, then I have to access boot menu and select the second last option (Console something). It always shows Null:Null and when I change it back the phone reboots normally
  4. Phone hangs sometimes and then responds with everthing I have clicked all at once.
  5. The screen on off button responds a second late

I think you guys can help me better if I tell you what I did to this phone exactly since I got this phone.

What I did

I initially bought this phone with defaul OS 4.0.1 in Pakistan.
I then installed a Verizon system update of 250 MB that got my phone stuck on a boot loop (and made me cry almost)

I restored my phone to the settings it came in using this procedure
Restore Droid RAZR M (XT907) to stock factory firmware and Unroot it | AndroMods

The phone worked fine for 2 days but then I got that update prompt again and it got annoying so I though maybe If i upgrade it to JB using the same RSD Lite method but a different ROM that may solve it.

So I applied the above Procedure using this ROM
Firmware DROID RAZR M Verizon Jelly Bean 4.1.2 by "Firmware Team" - xda-developers

The method showed as Passed on RSD Lite but the phone got stuck on bootloop again so I paniced and tried restoring my phone abck to ICS using the method mention in the first link provided.

Then the phone got stuck on AP Boot Menu

Then I used DROID_RAZR_M_Utility_1.20 and used both methods 1 and two but it didnt work

Then out of the blue I went to the boot menu and I saw an option Switch Console (Null:null) I pressed up key on and null null changed to default:tty something it and the phone booted up just fine back to ICS

Now everytime I power off the phone it goes to AP Boot menu showing FASTBOOT REASON: Sticky bit factory_fastboot and I have to do the above to restart the phone.

What I need

Please help me restore my phone I dont want to brick it, I am a simple user I will need step by step guide

Anyone ? :(

droidmaster69967

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you need to download Matt's utility and unlock the bit loader install a custom recovery and flash either a stock ROM or a custom ROM any question hit me up

Sent from my xt907 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22