Can't find my Flashlight!

Mary Cameron

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Razr M for almost a month. When I got it, I found instructions online telling how to use the built in LED flashlight. Now I can't remember how to do it, and can't find the instructions anywhere. I didn't have to download a flashlight app...the phone already has the flashlight in it. I liked the idea of the flashlight and was impressed with how bright it was. Please help! This old lady is about to go nuts trying to find it!!! Thanks any and all!

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
As far as I know there is no inbuilt flashlight function on the RAZR M.

I have the XT890 (RAZR i) which is the UK version of the M which is exactly the same model apart from running the Intel chipset. There is no inbuilt flashlight function that I?ve ever discovered and there is certainly nothing in the manual relating to this (nor is there anything in the M manual which is identical). Have you possibly mixed this up with a different model?

Mary Cameron

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
My phone is definitely a Razr M. I used the flashlight a couple times when I first got it and discovered how to turn it on. My husband was quite impressed with this feature. I've looked at online manuals and other helps sites with no luck. This is the ONLY smartphone I've ever owned or had access to using.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I slightly mis-read your post.

My comment was based on you just having seen the instructions on how to do it and couldn?t find them again, not that you had found them and actually carried them out. I was suggesting that perhaps you had seen these instructions for a different model, and I most certainly was not suggesting that you don?t know what phone you own!!

Out of curiosity is there any reason why a one-touch widget isn?t suitable for you?

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how to do it using the stock camera app, but there is a setting in the app called Camera Zoom FX.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dr_bobb

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I use Torch. It's free, with source available and it needs almost no permissions. Most flashlight apps want simply too many permissions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol