Woke up this morning, phone won't turn on.
Woke up this morning. Phone green message light was blinking. Hit power and nothing happens. Plug it in. No change. Freak out a little. I hold power and vol down to reboot. Finally it turns on, but to a screen very similar if not exactly like the picture. I pressed power and volume up and it booted up. Motorola droid animation etc.
I'm not rooted
Phone wasn't plugged in
Battery was not low or dead
I wasn't laying on it or anything
It was on the table next to me as I slept
Sent from my phone with the app.
- 07-24-2013, 04:07 AM #2
- By jack murphy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 222Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:16 PM
- By samaspud in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Stanley Chang in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 09-12-2013, 07:56 AM
- By spunk7 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 10:49 AM
- By Youssef Fotouh in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2013, 06:25 AM