- 1 Posts
alarm clock cannot be turned off
I set an alarm, but whenever it goes off, the box that gives you the option to snooze or dismiss the alarm does not show up. this has happened for the past few mornings, and I have had to wait for the alarm to turn itself off, after ten minutes. I tried setting the volume buttons to dismiss the alarm when pressed, but this does not work also. does anyone have a solution?
- 08-22-2013, 09:28 PM #2
Re: alarm clock cannot be turned off
Have you tried rebooting the phone? Or going to Settings/Apps/All, selecting Clock, Force Stopping it, then restarting it?
When the alarm is going off, you should still be able to open the Clock app and turn off the alarm that way--or does it show no alarm set at all, even while it's going off?
- 08-30-2013, 07:49 PM #3
- By whateverYouSayMan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 08:22 PM
- By TTheInfamous1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Nogard666 in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:48 AM
- By forwardthrall in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 07:52 AM
- By Yousef Mohamed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:52 AM