- 1 Posts
On my Droid Razr M, I am trying to make space because when I want to update apps it says insufficient storage. In my photo album, I have only 10 photos. Each one I try to delete only gets rid of about 10 mb of data, yet it says it is holding 2.3 GB of data. Is there a way for me to find where all of this data is and delete it? Is there some sort of trash bin? I would greatly appreciate feedback on this for I can update relatively large apps anymore.
- 08-21-2013, 09:41 PM #2
- By krishnamurthig in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:46 AM
- By Peveko in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:37 AM
- By Lacey_Underalls in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:25 AM
- By eposton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:35 PM
- By mysticmeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:30 PM