- 2 Posts
Need some help with something. I received a pic from someone and I believe the properties/details have been tampered with to make me believe it was taken with a Bionic (released sept 2011). I believe the photo was taken years ago with an older phone (2010 or older). There are a couple of things that dont add up to me in the image details. The Aperture says 1.1 and I believe Bionic is supposed to be 2.8. Also, the exposure says 1" 1/7. Call me crazy but exposure isnt measured in inches, correct? Can you look at the screen shot I took of the image details and see if it looks fishy.
Any Help is much appreciated! This is VERY important!
- 08-22-2013, 11:20 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Tampered photo?
So its relatively easy to change those properties?
I believe the sender wants me to believe that the photo was taken in may of this year. I have a suspicion it was taken years ago with an older device. So I think he changed the phone Maker and Model to Bionic to make me believe it was taken with a phone purchased after September 2011 when the Bionic was released. I think he was just an ***** and screwed with the aperture and exposure details without doing his research.
BTW He is a self proclaimed hacker. I dont know about that
- By Peveko in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 02:37 AM
- By Lacey_Underalls in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:25 AM
- By eposton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:35 PM
- By mysticmeg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2013, 01:30 PM
- By Devery Sheridan in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:41 PM