- 2 Posts
- 09-04-2013, 11:19 PM #2
- 7,985 Posts
- Stock Moto X
Re: Pesky new adware......
Probably the best thing to do is to uninstall the apps you loaded. Then, in groups of two or three apps per day or two, slowly reinstall them. When you start getting bombarded by ads, you have found at least the group it belongs to.
Some apps have this built in, so there isn't much to avoid this. You can try installing Airpush permanent optout.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-04-2013, 11:21 PM #3
- By MikeLip in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 15Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:57 PM
- By vxh126 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2013, 09:01 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:30 PM
- By Leon Stevens in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:11 PM
- By umarrana in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:36 AM