- 1 Posts
Motorola Device Manager just keeps looking...
I just installed the Motorola Device Manager so I could check for a software update for my Razr M. When I run the manager, 'Checking for new device software...' is displayed, with a moving bar, as though it's looking for an update, but nothing ever happens, whether the phone is connected or not. It just keeps looking, and looking, and...
- 09-18-2013, 09:02 AM #2
Re: Motorola Device Manager just keeps looking...
It's looking still because there's nothing to find. Lol.
Also you can check for updates from your phone settings. No need to use device manager.
I was having trouble with connecting to my pc. Turning on usb debugging helped.
Sent from my phone with the app.
- By Droid3r in forum VerizonReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2013, 10:53 AM
- By Raphael Dingli in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-18-2013, 04:03 AM
- By Scout_313 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2013, 11:07 PM
- By cajunville in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:37 PM
- By Travier in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2013, 03:14 PM