- 6 Posts
Okay so today i was at work and spilled hot oil on my phone ( yes i ran and washed it off really good water and a soft cloth) but when i went to check my voicemail..the sound was faint and the ringer and ALL volumes are all the way UP..I mean I honestly dont know what to do..please this phone is my baby its not even two months old..I treat it like i shoiuld my girl..new phone gases every month, screen protector, a good rinse with a slightly wet cloth and all that..but i do not know why its acting up..PLEASSSE help me fix my baby (i also played music and well the sound is still faint ) PS i work at wendys :P idk if thats helpful but ehh why not kiss and tell :P PPS the sound for music and notifications is working now its just a problem with the volume during the call..
Last edited by I_SHeet_MIDGETs; 09-20-2013 at 05:37 AM.
- 09-20-2013, 06:07 AM #2
- By Kris Nelson in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:26 PM
- By JanNegron in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2013, 11:22 PM
- By DroidArmy in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:27 PM
- By JackKallas97 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:42 AM
- By LightDX in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:31 PM