Internal Storage Issue?
Good morning. I have looked through the threads here and I'm not easily finding an answer to my question, so I'm hoping someone can help. My Razr M recently started running very slowly. Then last night, it gave me the message that my internal memory was low. Also that my SD card was almost full, which was odd since it showed I had over 4 GB available on my 16 gb card...
My internal storage numbers are:
Apps - 757 MB
Pictures, videos - 45.09 MB
Audio - 204 KB
Downloads - 520 KB
Available - 645 MB
I'm pretty sure I have around 4 GB of internal storage, so these numbers just aren't adding up. I have gone through and disabled apps I'm not using, cleared the cache on everything I can and deleted a lot of my text threads, especially those with pictures. I'm stumped as to what is actually using my memory??
Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.
- 10-07-2013, 08:37 AM #2
Re: Internal Storage Issue?
Thank you! I read here all the time, but have never had a reason to post before.
I'm sorry to be stupid, but what is a ROM?
I had considered doing that, but cannot get my computer to recognize my phone. I'm not sure if it is the cable I used or if there is a problem, so I was going to try again this evening with a different cable.
- 10-07-2013, 09:18 AM #4
- By aow1980 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:15 AM
- By ::Montgomery:: in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 10-08-2013, 04:41 PM
- By Pocahontas Ninja in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:11 AM
- By timbre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:34 PM
- By cyrusdastur in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:37 PM