- 1 Posts
A notification keeps hiding from me
For some reason, every time my phone (a Razr M) gets a notification while it is sleeping, when I press the button to see the lock screen, a grey triangle with an exclamation point is showing in the notification bar.
I'm not asking about the exclamation point itself, though. What's bothering me is this: when I unlock the phone, the exclamation-point notification disappears *immediately*. So I have no idea what it is about. It's like it's hiding from me.
Has anyone seen this behavior? What could be causing it?
- 10-10-2013, 03:55 PM #2
Samsung GS4 GPE | LG Nexus 4 - Sold | GNexus - Sold | HTC One S - Broke | Vibrant - Retired
- 801 Posts
Spread some love, Like/Thanks button -->
- 10-11-2013, 04:01 PM #3
- 21 Posts
Re: A notification keeps hiding from me
The exclamation point inside a triangle means your background data is restricted. You may have a Smartaction set to disable background data when the device is asleep, which would explain why it disappears when you unlock your device.
Sent from my XT907 using AC Forums mobile app
- By DevssrT in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:49 PM
- By bailman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 36Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:08 PM
- By djshack in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:03 PM
- By dubge in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2013, 01:41 AM
- By techgeek32#WN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:00 PM