- 1 Posts
Droid Razr 'freeze'
For lack of a better word, my phone seems to freeze on a screen. No response to the touch, or the power button. I've tried to hold the power button down to reset it, but that didn't work. Should I just let the battery die and reboot itself that way? Thanks for any advice!
- 01-10-2014, 01:31 AM #2
- 01-10-2014, 01:34 AM #3
- 01-10-2014, 09:53 AM #4
- 01-11-2014, 09:06 AM #5
- By Zack Blackmon in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:53 PM
- By volkerc01 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2014, 05:27 AM
- By kkhanmd in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 01-11-2014, 09:11 AM
- By brian7751 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:27 PM
- By AaronDeVante in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 11:28 PM