- 1 Posts
My Razor M's strange behavior
Problems that have arisen:
Droid Razor M
1. Black screen encountered when moving through app
Ex. When icon for Facebook app is pressed, the screen often goes to black for several seconds before app is opened (this happens also when moving through the app itself)
2. Screen becomes "pixelated" while moving between home screen an opening of an app
3. Notification sounds are distorted
Ex. The chime (that sounds when email is received) often morphs into some sort of scratchy, robotic mess when activated.
4. Downloaded image attachment files cannot be viewed. The file name appears at the top of the screen, but the image itself does not appear. The screen remains black while I move through the various jpg files.
I'm hoping that mine is not an isolated problem. Any suggestions for a fix?
- 01-20-2014, 10:10 AM #2
- 260 Posts
Re: My Razor M's strange behavior
Do you recall any event that could have damaged it?
Did it get wet or diet extreme temperature differences that could have produced moisture?
Have you recently installed any apps, especially intrusive / controlling apps?
Posted via Android Central App
- By Jmoore1225 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 20Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:05 PM
- By pls2000 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:34 AM
- By 5L Mustang in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:42 AM
- By Kai83 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:37 AM
- By jamak in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 11:58 PM