- 2 Posts
Droid Razr M screen unresponsive
I bought a this Droid Razr M about a month ago on ebay the phone was in great condition no scratches or any sort of cosmetic damage. I finally set my phone up on the 26th and it was working great but this morning the screen became unresponsive along with the power button (the power button works about 25% of the time) I didnt drop the phone once nor did it get even a drop of water on it!!
Ive already rebooted the device by holding VOL down button and power button
- cleared the cache partition
- factory wipe
- 01-28-2014, 10:48 PM #2
Re: Droid Razr M screen unresponsive
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like a hardware issue, which is perhaps why it was being sold on eBay. Did you buy it from an individual seller or an actual store? I'd contact the seller and inquire about this issue, and see if you can get an exchange or return. If they refuse, contact eBay. Did you buy any insurance for it?
- By Marin Manestar in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2014, 08:00 PM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:32 AM
- By apcman in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 01-31-2014, 01:00 AM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:24 AM
- By nycmob79 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:03 PM